Job Opportunity at Security Office in Stonebriar Centre
Posted Wed, Feb 16
$1000 Sign on Bonus!!!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of a Retail Security Officer.
As a Retail Security Officer for Allied Universal, you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Retail Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- May require a valid driver’s license (without restrictions or medical conditions)
- May require operation of a Segway (Segway’s have a 250 pound weight limit)
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat, Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time