Posted Wed, Jan 23
The Key Holder is responsible for partnering with the Retail store management team in the overall day-to-day operations of the store, product placement, client service standards, achieving sales goals, and loss prevention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Committed to exceeding client’s expectations with the highest level of client service at all times
- Assist in the execution of events per company directives to grow the client base and build loyalty
- Ensure efficient planning, coordination, follow-through and completion of tasks, to achieve store and company goals
- Ensures the maintenance of a neat, clean and organized store and stockroom
- Effectively promotes all Brand initiatives, building client database and gift cards
- Ensure the store maintains visual presentation standards and making sure the store is replenished at all times and providing options for sell through
- Maintains compliance with the Retail Operations Manual
- Ensures the appropriate execution of merchandise handling procedures
- Completes all additional duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- One to two years of retail experience
- Excellent visual merchandising skills, knowledgeable of our merchandise and confident making visual decisions based on our clients’ buying patterns
- Excellent communication, delegation, follow-up, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and direct activities at all levels
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work a rotating schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays, based on the needs of the business
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Apply in-store or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!